Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Forever in our hearts …



Here is one of my first craft project… Papa this one is for you:


Every step I take, every move I make, every smile I break, every prayer I say,
I'll be missing you.
Thinking of the day, when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break,
I'll be missing you.

 


The poem/prayer here is something that I found on the Internet… it just touched my heart…

Forever in our hearts

If tears could build a stairwell
And memories were a lane
We would walk right up to heaven
And bring you home again

 
In sorrow we watched you sinking
And watched you fade away
And though our hearts were aching
We knew you couldn't stay

 
No farewell words were spoken
No time to say goodbye
You were gone before we knew it
Can someone tell us why?

 
Our hearts still aches in sadness
And secret tears still flow
What it means to lose you
No one will ever know

 
You will never be forgotten
We pledge to you today
A hollow place within our hearts
Is where you will always stay

  --By Anonymous

1 comment:

  1. hey!came across your blog while searching for egyptian paintings.your blog is great!!love it!i am an aspiring designer myself..so loved the ideas.please keep posting more stuffs...and loved your puppy too.i am an animal lover myself...the new vodafone ads have made me crazy about pugs :)

    ReplyDelete