Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My first blog

Yippeeeeeeee... finally I write my first blog. I have always been apprehensive about writing one. Exposing yourself to the world out there always felt a little crazy. But today I take the first step towards entering the cyber world. Putting my thoughts before my apprehension.

People have asked me over years that why I did not write blogs. Earlier the question that I always faced was "What to write about?". THere was nothing that excited or disappointed me so much to sit down and write about it. I have always been a reserved person and writing down my thoughts/life and sharing it with everyone has never been my fortey.
But then I decided to write about something that I enjoy the most, that is Art & craft. I did not know, until recently that I am so passionate about it.
I have always been a creative person. I can't sit idle. I always want to do something creative. Now that could be anything, a painting, ceramic work, album, flowers, lantern, etc. If I dont do it for a while it feels as if something is not right.
Not very long ago I saw these blogs about Mini album scrap booking... and i was totally hooked. These days I eat sleep and drink Scrap :)

There are so many talented people out there doing so many beautiful things and I had no idea that this existed. I was so overwhelmed after seeing what they have made that now i am officially addicted to it.. addicted to scrapping :).

This love and passion for art and craft = scrap booking made me write this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment